Calm Dog Games
Calm Dog Games
Calm Dog Games
From The Maker
Add fun, interest and enrichment to your best friend’s day while developing positive behaviours such as calmness, confidence and connection with you. Ideal for keeping your dog entertained!
How does this work?
Our card deck puts 52 brain games and enrichment activities into the palm of your hand in a quick, easy and thinking-free format (yay headspace), helping you achieve a more relaxed, chilled and calm household – all within a few minutes a day.
- Helps build your dog’s responsiveness to you in increasingly distracting environments.
- Strengthens your relationship through working together.
- Boosts their confidence and motivation levels.
- Reinforces positive behaviours such as calmness.
- Target key issues such as loose leash walking, recall, toy sharing, retrieval & focus
Especially good for dogs who are: High energy | Highly intelligent | Busy-bodies | Get bored easily | Low confidence | Lack focus & recall
What's in the box?
- 52 game cards – each card is unique and features a different watercolour dog.
- 57 page Guide booklet with additional game levels, hints, tips and best practises.
- 5 colour-coded categories in muted tones: Calm, Focus, Play, Puzzle & Bond
Ideal if you...
- Are looking to work on specific areas with your dog (e.g. overall calmness, loose leash, attentiveness to you).
- Want to make your dog’s day more interesting
- Want to work more closely with your dog
- Are looking for enrichment ideas
- Sometimes struggle to find the time to entertain your dog
- Want to get the whole family involved
- Have limited mobility to exercise
- Are stressed with dealing with a high-energy dog
- Are unable to exercise your dog during extreme weather
- Foster or work at a rescue centre
- Have a new dog you want to bond with
The maker pledges to plant a tree in the tropics for every deck sold in aid of TreeSister’s tropical reforestation program.
Have you got a special event coming up? Maybe a dog show, a wedding or a meet-up? Maybe you have one product already but just can decide what to pair it with. Or maybe you just have a colour combination in your head and don't even know where to start!
Email us your colours, current products, themes etc. whatever it is to give us a little idea and we will take it from there!
We will put together a combination, create a flat lay and take a photo for you. hopefully this will be just the inspiration you need to help you decide what products to buy!
And don't be shy if you want something to match a product from another company, we aren't Luna's Loft snobs! We loooove supporting other small businesses so have no problems matching something to one of their products.
Like the sound of this service?
Send us an email at email@example.com to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide. However we cannot be held responsible for any delays due to customs and import taxes. We are also not responsible for any customs charges.
How do the bandanas work?
Luna's Loft bandanas fasten with poppers. Simply place the bandana around your dogs neck and press the plastic poppers together.
Are your bandanas Machine Washable?
Yes they are. We recommend using a maximum of 30ºC and max of 600 spin for wool and 1000 spin for other fabrics.
Are your leads/collar Machine Washable?
Yes they are!
- Max temperature of 30ºC
- Max spin 600
- Always cover your hardware to protect your machine
- Always place in a laundry bag to protect your whipping
Why choose rope (for collars & leads)?
Our natural 100% cotton rope is a soft material, perfect for comfort in your hands. They are also ideal for dogs with sensitive skin as its a very kind material.
Are you toys Machine Washable?
Yes, you can machine wash the fleece toys on a maximum of 40 degrees and a 600 spin.
Why choose fleece (for toys)?
The fleece for toys can be braided into some incredibly durable braids. They are softer than rope toys, which makes them kinder on the teeth and more comfortable in the hand.