Let's Get Lit - Recycled Frayed Pet Bandana
Lets Get Lit - Frayed Dog Bandana
- Frayed Edge
- Plastic popper bandana
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Handmade in the Cotswolds
- Pattern placement may vary
- Machine washable
- Place in a laundry bag
- No higher than 40ºC
- No higher than 1000 spin
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Check your accessories for signs of wear and tear and remove if damaged
- Do not allow your dog to chew
- We cannot be held responsible if you, your pet or anyone else comes to any harm while using our products
When measuring for bandanas please take the measurement from your dog's neck, where you would like the bandana to sit. We advise not to measure their existing collar as this may give inaccurate readings.
Size Inside Circumference of Bandana XXXS 6" - 8" XXS 8" - 10" XS 10" - 12" S 12" - 14" M 14" - 16" L 16" - 18" XL 18" - 20" XXL 20" - 23" XXXL 23" - 26" XXXXL 26" - 30"
Have you got a special event coming up? Maybe a dog show, a wedding or a meet-up? Maybe you have one product already but just can decide what to pair it with. Or maybe you just have a colour combination in your head and don't even know where to start!
Email us your colours, current products, themes etc. whatever it is to give us a little idea and we will take it from there!
We will put together a combination, create a flat lay and take a photo for you. hopefully this will be just the inspiration you need to help you decide what products to buy!
And don't be shy if you want something to match a product from another company, we aren't Luna's Loft snobs! We loooove supporting other small businesses so have no problems matching something to one of their products.
Like the sound of this service?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide. However we cannot be held responsible for any delays due to customs and import taxes. We are also not responsible for any customs charges.
How do the bandanas work?
Luna's Loft bandanas fasten with poppers. Simply place the bandana around your dogs neck and press the plastic poppers together.
Are your bandanas machine washable?
Yes they are. We recommend using a maximum of 30ºC and max of 600 spin for wool and 40ºC max of 1000 spin for other fabrics unless stated otherwise on the product listing.
Are your hand dyed rope leads machine washable?
You can machine wash them, in which case we suggest following the instructions below under the super soft rope lead washing instructions. However they will fade faster if machine washed. We suggest hand-washing any hand dyed rope leads as follows.
- Fill a bucket or sink with lukewarm water and a small amount of detergent
- Place the lead in the mixture
- Leave to soak for 5 minutes
- After soaking rub any particularly dirty areas to remove the dirt with a soft cloth
- Rinse thoroughly
- If still dirty repeat steps 1 - 5
- Squeeze out any excess water - do not ring out
- Hang to dry
- Be sure the rope has thoroughly dried all the way through before storing to prevent the natural cotton rope from rotting
Are your super soft rope leads machine washable?
Yes they are!
- Max temperature of 30ºC
- Max spin 600
- Always cover your hardware to protect your machine
- Always place in a laundry bag to protect your whipping
Why choose rope leads?
Our natural 100% cotton rope is a soft material, perfect for comfort in your hands. They are also ideal for dogs with sensitive skin as its a very kind material.
What is your returns & exchanges policy?