Can't decide what to buy? Want it to be a surprise for you as well as your pup? Order a Mystery Delivery!
How it works
- You choose a budget
- You set the date (please leave at least 2 weeks for preparation not including delivery time which is 1-3 days)
- Tell us if there is anything or any colours you don't want to see in the box in the notes to seller
- Let us know in the notes if it's for a special occasion
- Please write in the notes lead thickness and neck size for bandanas, snoods and collars so all sizes are covered!
- We fill the box with mystery gifts
- Biscuits from The Little Blue Pupcakery are included with those budgets over £30
- All products in the mystery box will be 10-20% off meaning you'll get more for your money!
Frequently Asking Questions
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide. However we cannot be held responsible for any delays due to customs and import taxes. We are also not responsible for any customs charges.
How do the bandanas work?
Luna's Loft bandanas tie up using ribbons. Simply pop the bandana round your dogs neck and tie the ribbons in a bow, simple, safe and easy to use.
Are your bandanas Machine Washable?
Yes they are. We recommend using a maximum of 40 degrees, and a max of 1200 spin.
Do you make slip leads?
All my leads can be made as slip leads, but you must request a Custom Order to do so.
Are your leads/collar Machine Washable?
Due to the dye, the rope products are hand wash only. Use warm water.
2. Place the lead into the basin and rub lightly all over.
3. Leave to soak for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes rub lightly all over again, and more vigorously in any heavily soiled areas.
5. Rinse the detergent out thoroughly.
6. If the lead is still dirty, repeat step 1-5, leaving to soak for longer if necessary.
7. Squeeze out as much excess water as possibly but do not ring the lead out.
8. Hang to dry in a warm, well ventilated area. Do not put away until completely dry as the leads are made from natural cotton rope and therefore will rot if left damp.
Why choose rope (for collars & leads)?
Our natural 100% cotton rope is a soft material, perfect for comfort in your hands. They are also ideal for dogs with sensitive skin as its a very kind material.
Are you toys Machine Washable?
Yes, you can machine wash the fleece toys on a maximum of 40 degrees and a 600 spin.
Why choose fleece (for toys)?
The fleece for toys can be braided into some incredibly durable braids. They are softer than rope toys, which makes them kinder on the teeth and more comfortable in the hand.