Orion - Super Soft Luxury Rope Lead
Orion - Super Soft Luxury Rope Lead
Super soft cotton rope dog leads. This is the softest rope I have ever used, it's literally incredible. For those deterred by rope leads because of the coarse feel, I'm sure this will change your mind.
All our leads are made by hand, using traditional hand splicing and sailors whipping methods. Our rope is not hand dyed, it is dyed before it is spun which means it is machine washable! Please see the details below for washing instructions.
All colours are available as standard clip leads, slip leads and training leads. Our training leads are multifunctional, with 3 O rings knotted down the length of the lead and a clip at either end so you can change the length of your lead while out on a walk! Training leads can also be used to clip around you so you can walk hands-free, perfect for training so you can focus on your dog rather than on what your hands are doing with the lead.
- Super Soft cotton rope
- Comes with Orange whipping as standard
- Hand spliced and whipped
- Black hardware
- Upcycled rope core
- 5 Feet long slip or clip
- 4 - 6.5 Feet long training lead which has a clip at both ends and 3 O rings so you can change the length of your lead as needed.
- O ring on the handle for attaching tassels, poo bag holders, treat bags, etc.
- Available as a slip lead, clip lead or a training lead
- Machine washable
- No higher than 30ºC
- No higher than 600 spin
- Must be washed in a laundry bag
- Always make sure all metal hardware is well covered to protect your machine
- Be sure to dry completely before putting away as the natural cotton rope can rot if left damp
- Do not machine dry
- Do not ring out, squeeze out excess water if wet then hang to dry
- Be sure to check the product regularly for signs of wear and tear
- We cannot be held responsible if anyone or your pet comes to any harm while using our products
Lead Size Guide
Have you got a special event coming up? Maybe a dog show, a wedding or a meet-up? Maybe you have one product already but just can decide what to pair it with. Or maybe you just have a colour combination in your head and don't even know where to start!
Email us your colours, current products, themes etc. whatever it is to give us a little idea and we will take it from there!
We will put together a combination, create a flat lay and take a photo for you. hopefully this will be just the inspiration you need to help you decide what products to buy!
And don't be shy if you want something to match a product from another company, we aren't Luna's Loft snobs! We loooove supporting other small businesses so have no problems matching something to one of their products.
Like the sound of this service?
Send us an email at email@example.com to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide. However we cannot be held responsible for any delays due to customs and import taxes. We are also not responsible for any customs charges.
How do the bandanas work?
Luna's Loft bandanas fasten with poppers. Simply place the bandana around your dogs neck and press the plastic poppers together.
Are your bandanas Machine Washable?
Yes they are. We recommend using a maximum of 30ºC and max of 600 spin for wool and 1000 spin for other fabrics.
Are your leads/collar Machine Washable?
Yes they are!
- Max temperature of 30ºC
- Max spin 600
- Always cover your hardware to protect your machine
- Always place in a laundry bag to protect your whipping
Why choose rope (for collars & leads)?
Our natural 100% cotton rope is a soft material, perfect for comfort in your hands. They are also ideal for dogs with sensitive skin as its a very kind material.
Are you toys Machine Washable?
Yes, you can machine wash the fleece toys on a maximum of 40 degrees and a 600 spin.
Why choose fleece (for toys)?
The fleece for toys can be braided into some incredibly durable braids. They are softer than rope toys, which makes them kinder on the teeth and more comfortable in the hand.