Pebble - Hand Dyed Rope Lead
Pebble - Hand Dyed Rope Lead
Welcome back to our hand-dyed cotton rope dog leads! Oh how we have missed these awesome and limitless colour combinations!
All our leads are made by hand, using traditional hand splicing and sailors whipping methods.
Clip leads are a standard lead.
Slip leads come with a biothane stopper.
Our training leads are multifunctional, with 3 O rings knotted down the length of the lead and a clip at either end so you can change the length of your lead while out on a walk! Training leads can also be used to clip around you so you can walk hands-free, perfect for training so you can focus on your dog rather than on what your hands are doing with the lead.
Any hand-dyed lengths listed as training leads can also be made into figure 8's upon request, but please contact us first before purchasing.
- Cotton rope
- Hand spliced and whipped
- Wine whipping as standard, you can upgrade your hardware by clicking here
- Black hardware as standard, you can upgrade your hardware by clicking here
- Clip and slip leads are 5ft as standard
- Figure 8 leads are 6ft as standard
- Training leads can be adjusted between 4ft - 6ft as standard
- If you require custom length please contact us
- Slip leads come with a biothane stopper, if you don't want a stopper please contact us
- Training leads have a clip at both ends and 3 O rings so you can change the length of your lead as needed.
- O ring on the handle for attaching tassels, poo bag holders, treat bags, etc.
- Do not machine wash
- Wash by hand:
- Lukewarm water
- Small amount of detergent
- Leave the lead to soak for up to 5 mins
- Rub the dirt away
- If the lead is still dirty repeat the above steps
- Be sure to dry completely before putting away as the natural cotton rope can rot if left damp
- Do not machine dry
- Do not ring out, squeeze out excess water if wet and dry with a towel then hang to dry
- Be sure to check the product regularly for signs of wear and tear
- We cannot be held responsible if anyone or your pet comes to any harm while using our products
Lead Size Guide
Have you got a special event coming up? Maybe a dog show, a wedding or a meet-up? Maybe you have one product already but just can decide what to pair it with. Or maybe you just have a colour combination in your head and don't even know where to start!
Email us your colours, current products, themes etc. whatever it is to give us a little idea and we will take it from there!
We will put together a combination, create a flat lay and take a photo for you. hopefully this will be just the inspiration you need to help you decide what products to buy!
And don't be shy if you want something to match a product from another company, we aren't Luna's Loft snobs! We loooove supporting other small businesses so have no problems matching something to one of their products.
Like the sound of this service?
Send us an email at email@example.com to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide. However we cannot be held responsible for any delays due to customs and import taxes. We are also not responsible for any customs charges.
How do the bandanas work?
Luna's Loft bandanas fasten with poppers. Simply place the bandana around your dogs neck and press the plastic poppers together.
Are your bandanas machine washable?
Yes they are. We recommend using a maximum of 30ºC and max of 600 spin for wool and 40ºC max of 1000 spin for other fabrics unless stated otherwise on the product listing.
Are your hand dyed rope leads machine washable?
You can machine wash them, in which case we suggest following the instructions below under the super soft rope lead washing instructions. However they will fade faster if machine washed. We suggest hand-washing any hand dyed rope leads as follows.
- Fill a bucket or sink with lukewarm water and a small amount of detergent
- Place the lead in the mixture
- Leave to soak for 5 minutes
- After soaking rub any particularly dirty areas to remove the dirt with a soft cloth
- Rinse thoroughly
- If still dirty repeat steps 1 - 5
- Squeeze out any excess water - do not ring out
- Hang to dry
- Be sure the rope has thoroughly dried all the way through before storing to prevent the natural cotton rope from rotting
Are your super soft rope leads machine washable?
Yes they are!
- Max temperature of 30ºC
- Max spin 600
- Always cover your hardware to protect your machine
- Always place in a laundry bag to protect your whipping
Why choose rope leads?
Our natural 100% cotton rope is a soft material, perfect for comfort in your hands. They are also ideal for dogs with sensitive skin as its a very kind material.
What is your returns & exchanges policy?