Ruby - Velvet Treat Bag
Ruby - Dog Treat Bag
These bags come complete with waterproof lining, making it nice and easy to clean them out, just wipe them down with a cloth and presto! The loop on our new bags is based at the top, rather than halfway down, which prevents the top from folding over and treats from falling out. Perfect for every day walkies! The bag comes with a carabiner clip, which can pass through the loop and be attached to your dogs lead, your belt loop or even a bag, making it easy to have on hand at all times. The rope drawstring and Biothane stopper are used to securely close the treat bag when it's not in use, but also is nice and easy to open to give your dog a reward.
- Velvet fabric
- Waterproof lining
- Biothane stopper - the colour may vary, as we do not like to waste our scraps we may use another colour which complements the colour of the material so we don't throw pieces in the bin!
- Drawstring closure
- Loop and the top
- Comes with Carabiner
- Machine washable if you have a wool setting
- Otherwise hand wash in lukewarm water
- Lat flay to dry
- If a full wash isn't needed just wipe out the waterproof lining with a damp cloth
- Do not leave with your dog unattended
|Standard||D 2 3/4" x W 4" x H 5"|
|Large||D 3" x W 5 1/4" x H 6"|
Have you got a special event coming up? Maybe a dog show, a wedding or a meet-up? Maybe you have one product already but just can decide what to pair it with. Or maybe you just have a colour combination in your head and don't even know where to start!
Email us your colours, current products, themes etc. whatever it is to give us a little idea and we will take it from there!
We will put together a combination, create a flat lay and take a photo for you. hopefully this will be just the inspiration you need to help you decide what products to buy!
And don't be shy if you want something to match a product from another company, we aren't Luna's Loft snobs! We loooove supporting other small businesses so have no problems matching something to one of their products.
Like the sound of this service?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide. However we cannot be held responsible for any delays due to customs and import taxes. We are also not responsible for any customs charges.
How do the bandanas work?
Luna's Loft bandanas fasten with poppers. Simply place the bandana around your dogs neck and press the plastic poppers together.
Are your bandanas machine washable?
Yes they are. We recommend using a maximum of 30ºC and max of 600 spin for wool and 40ºC max of 1000 spin for other fabrics unless stated otherwise on the product listing.
Are your hand dyed rope leads machine washable?
You can machine wash them, in which case we suggest following the instructions below under the super soft rope lead washing instructions. However they will fade faster if machine washed. We suggest hand-washing any hand dyed rope leads as follows.
- Fill a bucket or sink with lukewarm water and a small amount of detergent
- Place the lead in the mixture
- Leave to soak for 5 minutes
- After soaking rub any particularly dirty areas to remove the dirt with a soft cloth
- Rinse thoroughly
- If still dirty repeat steps 1 - 5
- Squeeze out any excess water - do not ring out
- Hang to dry
- Be sure the rope has thoroughly dried all the way through before storing to prevent the natural cotton rope from rotting
Are your super soft rope leads machine washable?
Yes they are!
- Max temperature of 30ºC
- Max spin 600
- Always cover your hardware to protect your machine
- Always place in a laundry bag to protect your whipping
Why choose rope leads?
Our natural 100% cotton rope is a soft material, perfect for comfort in your hands. They are also ideal for dogs with sensitive skin as its a very kind material.
What is your returns & exchanges policy?