Change My Whipping
Change My Whipping
Add a different colour whipping to your rope lead or collar!
- Rope collar and lead not included.
- Must be purchased with a collar or lead - if purchased alone this item will be refunded.
- If purchasing multiple collars and leads please write in the notes to seller which items you would like to colour change to which colour. Example:
- Navy lead upgrade to Gold whipping
- Ice Blue Lead Upgrade to Spring Green whipping
- Navy collar upgrade to Gold whipping
- Grey collar upgrade to Blossom Pink Whipping
- You only need to purchase the upgrade once if you are upgrading a collar and lead set but you will need to purchase more for each set that you buy.
- Spring Green
- Lime Green
- Sky Blue
- Royal Blue
- Cherry Blossom
- Rose Pink
- Hot Pink
- Woodland Brown
- Slate Grey
Have you got a special event coming up? Maybe a dog show, a wedding or a meet-up? Maybe you have one product already but just can decide what to pair it with. Or maybe you just have a colour combination in your head and don't even know where to start!
Email us your colours, current products, themes etc. whatever it is to give us a little idea and we will take it from there!
We will put together a combination, create a flat lay and take a photo for you. hopefully this will be just the inspiration you need to help you decide what products to buy!
And don't be shy if you want something to match a product from another company, we aren't Luna's Loft snobs! We loooove supporting other small businesses so have no problems matching something to one of their products.
Like the sound of this service?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Frequently Asking Questions
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide. However we cannot be held responsible for any delays due to customs and import taxes. We are also not responsible for any customs charges.
How do the bandanas work?
Luna's Loft bandanas fasten with poppers. Simply place the bandana around your dogs neck and press the plastic poppers together.
Are your bandanas Machine Washable?
Yes they are. We recommend using a maximum of 30ºC and max of 600 spin for wool and 1000 spin for other fabrics.
Are your leads/collar Machine Washable?
Yes they are!
- Max temperature of 30ºC
- Max spin 600
- Always cover your hardware to protect your machine
- Always place in a laundry bag to protect your whipping
Why choose rope (for collars & leads)?
Our natural 100% cotton rope is a soft material, perfect for comfort in your hands. They are also ideal for dogs with sensitive skin as its a very kind material.
Are you toys Machine Washable?
Yes, you can machine wash the fleece toys on a maximum of 40 degrees and a 600 spin.
Why choose fleece (for toys)?
The fleece for toys can be braided into some incredibly durable braids. They are softer than rope toys, which makes them kinder on the teeth and more comfortable in the hand.